|Anonymous | Login | Signup for a new account||2016-07-27 14:09 ECT|
|Main | My View | View Issues | Change Log | Roadmap | Docs|
|View Issue Details|
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0001545||Elastix distro||Reports||public||2013-05-06 04:53||2013-06-21 14:45|
|Target Version||Fixed in Version|
|Summary||0001545: Summary by ext or user is not working|
|Description||Hi Support, |
I have elastix connected to 2 xorcom channel bank system. One is 24 FXO ports channel and the other is 24 FXS ports channel back. All extension configured in Elastix are FXS extensions.
The system has been running for a month. We see reports from the CDR report. However we do not see an information coming up on the Summary by ext report.
How can we fix this ?
|Tags||No tags attached.|
|Attached Files||Extension number 280.pdf [^] (213,252 bytes) 2013-05-06 04:53|
Does the information appear if you remove the "280" filter and rerun the report?
Does the extension 280 still exist now?
edited on: 2013-05-06 13:33
With or without filtering by extension (Reports>Summary), the calls made with Dahdi extensions (FXS) (neither incoming nor outgoing) are being reflected in the report table (both values remain in 0, even though for the same date range but in "Reports>CDR Report" the calls DO are shown).
One thing worth mentioning is that in the 2nd screenshot of the attached PDF ("Extension number 280.pdf") the table report is completely empty but in our tests this is not the case (the table report contains the line of the extension being filtered but the values of the "# Incoming Calls" and "# Outgoing Calls" columns remain in 0 as mentioned above).
Extension 280 does exist. If I dont specify any extension or user, no reports will be generated on the display.
I tried a new elastix on the another with any FXS or FXO intervention, the summary report works for SIP extension. Why it is not working for FXS extension ?
Not working - Although the summary report is displayed, there are no records on the report.
|The report is not working for DAHDI extensions because the SQL query for the report incorrectly relies on just the source/destination channel to check whether the CDR indeed references the extension. For SIP extensions, the channel is in the format SIP/9999-xxxxxxxxxxxxx and the assumption works. For DAHDI channels the channel is in the format DAHDI/1-1, and the assumption breaks. This is a bug in the report and we are working to fix it.|
|Fixed in SVN commit #4907 (still not released).|
|A fix was included in elastix-reports-2.4.0-4. Please update to this version and report whether the issue persists.|
|2013-05-06 04:53||johnalam||New Issue|
|2013-05-06 04:53||johnalam||Status||new => assigned|
|2013-05-06 04:53||johnalam||Assigned To||=> labarca|
|2013-05-06 04:53||johnalam||File Added: Extension number 280.pdf|
|2013-05-06 10:25||a_villacis||Note Added: 0006271|
|2013-05-06 10:25||a_villacis||Status||assigned => feedback|
|2013-05-06 13:17||eabad||Status||feedback => confirmed|
|2013-05-06 13:31||eabad||Note Added: 0006276|
|2013-05-06 13:33||eabad||Note Edited: 0006276|
|2013-05-06 15:03||a_villacis||Status||confirmed => assigned|
|2013-05-06 15:03||a_villacis||Assigned To||labarca => a_villacis|
|2013-05-07 00:18||johnalam||Note Added: 0006279|
|2013-05-07 09:14||a_villacis||Note Added: 0006281|
|2013-05-07 09:14||a_villacis||Status||assigned => confirmed|
|2013-05-07 09:38||a_villacis||Relationship added||related to 0001322|
|2013-05-07 12:47||logdog||Note Added: 0006292|
|2013-05-07 14:34||a_villacis||Relationship added||related to 0000707|
|2013-05-07 14:35||a_villacis||Relationship added||related to 0000567|
|2013-05-07 15:06||a_villacis||Note Added: 0006293|
|2013-06-21 14:45||a_villacis||Note Added: 0006440|
|2013-06-21 14:45||a_villacis||Status||confirmed => feedback|
|2013-06-26 09:57||a_villacis||Relationship added||related to 0001607|
|Copyright © 2000 - 2016 MantisBT Team|